1. Petrochemical industry: cleaning and descaling of equipment and pipelines, decoking, removal of high-molecular polymers and condensation products deposited in production processes.
2. Precision electronics industry: cleaning of optical instruments, precision machinery and robots, and parts.
3． Power industry: cleaning of high-voltage power transmission and transformation station facilities and distribution cabinets and transformers.
4． Military industry: cleaning of aircraft, tanks, warships, nuclear submarine parts and shells, cleaning of nuclear pollution with chemical radiation and bacterial pollution
5. Machinery industry: pickling, derusting, passivation, degreasing and coating of metal equipment and metal surface treatment before finishing.
6. Metallurgical industry: cleaning of high silicon scale in cooling systems of various smelters, and cleaning of hydraulic and lubrication systems.
7. Thermal power industry: cleaning, descaling and water quality treatment of nuclear power plants, thermal power plants and industrial boilers.
8. Transportation industry: cleaning of ships, diesel locomotives, automobiles, etc.
9. Construction industry: cleaning of building walls, water pipes, heating and ventilation equipment and various central air-conditioning equipment.
10． Medicine, food industry: disinfection, disinfection, sterilization, washing and aseptic manufacturing.